Find New Jersey’s Best Ethnic Food Here
EthnicNJ.com has a new look!
Check out the new logo, design and features that make it easier to find the best ethnic food in New Jersey. Filter the EthnicNJ map by cuisine, by county, or just show the best food close by. With over 700 restaurants serving some fifty different cuisines, EthnicNJ has all the information you need to find and eat New Jersey’s best ethnic food.
Here you will find:
- A Middle Eastern grocery that will grill your fish while you wait.
- All those Mexican taquerias you’ve heard about, but couldn’t find.
- The white-brick pizza oven in continuous use since 1917.
- New Jersey’s best diners.
- A Dominican/Ethiopian restaurant down the Shore.
- The Warren County pool room that has served one iconic food for eighty-seven years.
- The best towns to find Peruvian ceviche in the Garden State.
- The Jersey municipality with the widest variety of ethnic cuisines.
- My favorite Costa Rican, Persian and Portuguese spots, and many more great places to eat.
Along with a map to get you there, a review if EthnicNJ has visited, and links to the information we found helpful.
In the two years since EthnicNJ launched, our readership has grown dramatically. Thank you to everyone who has visited, contributed and commented, helping us find and map hundreds of New Jersey’s best ethnic restaurants. Keep the tips coming. If there’s an ethnic gem in your neighborhood, let us know about it.
Thanks for visiting EthnicNJ.